By accepting the services of Vietnam house helpers JSC, the Customer is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement, as use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- VHH will provide domestic cleaning services as agreed by us and the Customer at the time of booking. Any changes to the service must be agreed by VHH prior to the next service. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Maid;
- The Customer will provide the necessary cleaning products and equipment required by the Maid to provide the Service. All the equipment and materials provided by the Customer must be in full working order. Should the Customer require the Maid to provide any products and equipment, there will be an extra charge for each service. VHH cannot be held responsible for any damages to property when the Maid has been instructed to use the Customer’s products and equipment;
- All prices quoted are for one Maid. Should the Agency allocate two Maid to a job the time will be halved, for example a four hour clean will be completed in two hours by two people. Each Maid having worked two hours, therefore being a four hour cleaning job.
- If the Customer requires the Maid to clean behind or under any heavy items such as the fridge, washing machine, bookshelves, etc. the Customer will move those items prior to the commencement of the service. VHH cannot be held responsible for damage to floors, including polished timber floors caused by the moving of customers’ furniture for the purpose of cleaning;
- The Customer will provide a safe working environment at their premises for the Maid to perform their tasks. Should the Customer have pets, they need to take adequate care to make sure they provide a safe environment for the Maid on the day of service;
- Our Maids are instructed not to enter an environment that they consider unsafe to themselves and their health. They will report any problems to VHH;
- Any price quoted by VHH is an estimate only based on information provided by the Customer and agreement between VHH and Customer on field visit. If the service exceeds the quote provided by VHH, the Customer has the option of paying the increased fee to complete the service or pay the quoted amount without the arising Service being completed;
- To obtain a refund for any cleaning job, complaints must be notified to the agency within 24 hours of completion of the service. VHH strives to achieve complete customer satisfaction and will endeavour to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Any claims for damages to the Customers property must be notified within 24 hours and a Letter of Demand forwarded to the office within 4 days of the accident. VHH request customers to put your property or valuable assets or jewellery into observed areas when our employees come to work at your place. We are free from all loss of cash or jewellery;
- Our Maids are to only step up to the second bottom rung of a step ladder. Maids will not step higher on a ladder or get up on chairs or tables to reach difficult areas.
A cancellation fee will be applicable:
- Should the Customer wish to postpone or cancel the service and has not provided at least a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the service time.
- In the event that the Maid is not able to gain access to the property, for example the Customer has forgotten to leave out the key, or has locked the gate or there is no one at home that preventing our employees come to work.
The Customer will at no stage engage the Maid to watch over their children whilst the Maid is in their home.
The Customer will at no stage require the Maid to take care, or feed their pets. The Maid will not pick up or clean up animal or pet bedding.
All VHH Maids are healthy. Whilst registered with VHH they are health checked.